Wanted: Manlift

Have a non-Brockway item you want listed?

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Wanted: Manlift

Postby Enckway » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I am looking for a 40' to 60' boom manlift. It is for my own use so an older one will fit the bill. prefer 4wd but consider 2wd. Prefer diesel but gas will do. Need to put a metal roof on old dairy barn as well as other projects. just thought maybe someone on here has one or knows of one. Possible trades if you like...thanks Brian
Enckway

Re: Wanted: Manlift

Postby anthony masone sr » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm

:roll: Brian…I guess Florida is getting to look better every day see you soon.
8) Wait till you see all the thumbs up we get when we drive the 358 around town. Tony
Tony's Brockway Pick Up
anthony masone sr

Postby Enckway » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Right on Tony! looks like you are an hour and 10 minutes from where we are staying. see you soon but not soon enough, supposed to zero with strong winds saturday night. The snow tomorrow doesn't bother me.

p.s. let me know which day the asian nurse is talking care of you :)
Enckway

Postby quadbox » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:54 am

Tony my wife and I just got back from Boca Raton, Florida beautiful weather 82 today and supposed to be like that for next few days. Joe D.
quadbox

Postby anthony masone sr » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Joe... I'm glad you had a good trip but your timing was off! you should've stayed around for another week it was a beautiful day here and sunny Florida. 8) Tony
Tony's Brockway Pick Up
anthony masone sr

Postby CVOGLER » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

Brian

I have one it is in Gates at the moment, would consider selling it 60 foot JLG 97 machine deutz diesel everything works 2WD foam filled tires. Starts mint even when its 10 degress no block heater or either needed! You would probably need 60 footer to reach barn roof, we used it to do dave's roof on his barn, amongst other various projects. If your interested you can call dane and get my number. Not sure what you looking to spend, but your probably going to have a hard time to find one under 10k
CVOGLER

Postby THEPATRIOT » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 pm

CVOGLER wrote:Brian

I have one it is in Gates at the moment, would consider selling it 60 foot JLG 97 machine deutz diesel everything works 2WD foam filled tires. Starts mint even when its 10 degress no block heater or either needed! You would probably need 60 footer to reach barn roof, we used it to do dave's roof on his barn, amongst other various projects. If your interested you can call dane and get my number. Not sure what you looking to spend, but your probably going to have a hard time to find one under 10k

Brian IS pretty frugal,you should see the lifts he's found so far in the sub 10K range!
THEPATRIOT

Postby Enckway » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks Chris- i think you are right about the 60'
i have been trying to learn a little bit about these things being I have no history with them. Seems like many of them have potential problems with the upper controls not working. Patriot is right, i have seen a few under 10k but not close to home yet. Probably leaning towards 4wd but I will contact you if I want to get more info. JLG is one of the better one's for sure. Had a guy quote the roof today so if he comes in reasonable i will stay the hell out of roofing it!

Thanks,
Brian
Enckway

Return to Non-Brockway Items