Charter Membership question

A general forum for all things Brockway.

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Re: Charter Membership question

Postby Huskiedrive361 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Glen - I have asked Susan Landis to respond regarding membership. She is heading up the membership drive and is our "expert". I understand that she is traveling right now so it may be a day or two for a response. Thanks for waiting. Stan
Stan Augustine

V360TL
Huskiedrive361

Postby Script Editor » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:28 pm

The Charter Membership for the Brockway Truck Preservation Association is a way of getting individuals and businesses to support the construction of the building. The money from this "Membership Drive" will go towards the completion of the upstairs display area, including display cases etc of the Brockway side of the museum campus.
Benefits are constantly changing with the first happening at the show of free ice cream on Friday. It was $2.00 for non members. We raised $103.00. Other benefits will include a membership card, 2 decals to display in a vehicle with the opportunity to purchase additional decals at $5.00 each, the Newsletter mailed to you 3 times a year, free classified ads to buy or sell Brockway Trucks, parts and items, an invitation to attend the change of display reception for free, your name will be on the plaque recognizing Charter members. Next year during our week long... 100th Anniversary...and Grand opening of the Museum Campus we will hold charter members only events.
The cost is $100.00 for the first year with renewal of $35.00 per year to maintain Charter Status. There is also a Business Charter available for $200.00 per year with $50.00 per year renewal.
I can email you an application to anyone who would like. Contact me at brockwaynewsletter@hotmail.com.

I am sorry I missed you at the show.
Susan
Script Editor

Postby Huskiedrive361 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Thank you Susan. For any of you that may have further questions, please e-mail Susan directly using the link in the above post.
Stan Augustine

V360TL
Huskiedrive361

Postby Emery Johnston » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 am

Hey Glen! Free Ice Cream!!! What more do you need to know??

Emery
1949 260XW Resto Project
Emery Johnston

Postby Brocky » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:49 am

Susan
Also a big thank you for the distinctive name tags you created!

Brocky
Brocky

Postby Script Editor » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 am

Update of Charter Membership...
Information on joining is in a previous post on this topic. I thought it best to follow with this topic. Please email or call me so I can send application form.
ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT to become a Charter Member of Brockway Truck Preservation Association.
To date we have 129 individual members and 16 businesses. Not quite as much as I had hoped, with 144 trucks participating, about 40+ employees attending, and A LOT of interested onlookers, ouglers and aahhhers. Membership is open to anyone who is interested in supporting the CNYLHC Museum Campus. Doreen Bates, COO has taken charge and has put her reputation on the line to create a magnificent establishment that will be well run and will succeed long into the future.
There is the first "Change of display" reception scheduled for the evening of June 7, 2012. All Charter Members are invited to attend, details will follow.
Thank you all for your support and I look forward to a Great New Year.
Susan
Script Editor

Postby 75N761TLL » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi Susan,
I'm hoping not too late to be a charter member- can only send out my monet order on Sat am.
Will be a US m.o. and will be posted in the US, so shouldn't take too long to get to you.

Thanks,
Clay
75N761TLL

Postby Script Editor » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:54 am

It is ok to join Charter Membership NOW. The $35.00 renewal will be due in August 2012. It is a great way of showing your love of Brockways and the success of the Central NY Living History Center Museum Campus.
Thanks,
Susan
Script Editor

Return to Brockway Trucks Discussion