Brockway Today

Any postings that are non-Brockway related.

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Brockway Today

Postby V8Brockway361TL » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:12 pm

I had not receved the latest copy of the magazine (Vol 6 #3 ). I have been getting the book since (Vol 2 #3 ) so I am very disappointed. Is there anyone that can make a copy or scan it so it can be E Mailed to me. I am willing to pay for any costs with having to copy or mail it to me.
I usually send my $25.00 in around Sept or Oct. This year I had alot going on with my tractor down with head gasket issues ,renting a tractor while shopping for another. Picked up my 05 in the end of Oct and had it on the road in the beginning of Nov. Needless to say I forgot to send in my check till Dec. When I heard the new copy was out and didn't get one I wrote Mr Hill a quick note asking if it was an oversight and did he have an extra copy I could get. I included a phone # , mailing address , and an E Mail address to let me know if it was possible (no response). I had sent him 2 earlier letter's asking if he would want me to put together an article for the magazine about the Refined Sugars fleet in Yonkers. They were very proud of their fleet and drivers and had many old time photo's (no response). 2nd some time later if it was possible to buy any copies of the magazine prior to (Vol 2 #3 ) to complete my set (no response)
I thank Mr Hill for his fine work on the magazine. It is something that im sure I would not be able to do myself. Maybe that is why I miss it because it is that good. I just wish Mr Hill could have sent me a little note as to where I stood.
Perhaps if there were extra copies printed they could be sold at the show im sure they would sell out.
This is not meant to be a complaint I guess im just a little disappointed and venting
Frank
V8Brockway361TL

Re: Brockway Today

Postby Huskiedrive361 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:44 pm

Frank - I have issue V6 #3 that I could loan you if you like. Do what you wish and send it back to me. Stan 8)
Huskiedrive361

Postby V8Brockway361TL » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks Stan
Let me talk to my son on the best way to copy it. He is going to diesel tech at Morrisville NY (SUNY). I had talked to him about maybe one weekend I come up and get him and we pitch in at the museum one Saturday.
Thanks I really appreciate the offer.
Frank
V8Brockway361TL

Postby Huskiedrive361 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:13 pm

Frank let me know what you decide on the magazine. If you decide to stop at the museum to help sometime that would be great. We are getting ready to pour concrete soon and will need all the help we can get on the day we pour. We are usually there every Saturday from 8 to 4 or so. Stan 8)
Huskiedrive361

Return to Off-Topic and Non-Brockway Related