Membership

A general forum for all things Brockway.

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Membership

Postby Script Editor » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:31 pm

It is time to renew your membership or join the BTPA. Membership is open to every one. I will be leaving the area for the winter and would like to distribute as many membership cards as I can with the next, and MY last issue of The Brockway Script, due out about November 1. The dues are only $40 per year and that money goes to help support the Brockway Museum in the CNY Living History Center. The BTPA is an all volunteer Board of Trustees. Benefits of becoming a member include 1) Unlimited admission to the CNY Living History Center, 2) 10% off all purchases made in the gift shop, 3) 2 member decals, 4) membership card, 5) discount on show registration, 6) three issues per year of an all new newsletter provided by a very energetic and creative individual, and more to follow. All memberships expire July 31 so join now to see the current display and return after May 1 to see all new displays of three exhibits. Please send your name, address, email address, and phone number to BTPA Membership, PO Box 333, Cortland, NY, 13045.
Thank you for your support
Susan Grimm
Script Editor

Return to Brockway Trucks Discussion