Some working pics

A general forum for all things Brockway.

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Some working pics

Postby oldspwr » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 am

Here are a few 'working' pics Brian Enck forwarded me of his tilt nose!

oldspwr

Re: Some working pics

Postby Watchmaker » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Tom I wonder what I am doing wrong as I can't post pics on the forsale section ?....Great pics by the way lol
jim
Watchmaker

Postby huskidrive 359 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Boy that tilthood certainly looks a lot better than the KW it replaced, bet your glad you put the old Brock back to work! Paul
huskidrive 359

Postby Enckway » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Thanks for posting Tom, some huskies get dirty so the others can go to show. Phone pics not the greatest quality. Have to bring camera but i always scratch them up. Watchmaker you have to resize them. There is free site i have used called fotosizer or there are others...Brian

p.s. Paul-Brock is more fun but hard to beat 3406b cat,remember i got first dibs :)
Enckway

Postby Green Giant2 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Enckway wrote:Thanks for posting Tom, some huskies get dirty so the others can go to show. Phone pics not the greatest quality. Have to bring camera but i always scratch them up. Watchmaker you have to resize them. There is free site i have used called fotosizer or there are others...Brian

p.s. Paul-Brock is more fun but hard to beat 3406b cat,remember i got first dibs :)

i will take seconds then.
We the unwilling, led by the unqualified ,are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
GG2
Green Giant2

Postby huskidrive 359 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:05 pm

Brian you got first DIBs I remember when I bought the cab and chasis from you you made that very clear. If you are free I plan on putting the 3406 in your old truck sat. GG would be fun to have you come down for the day but 4 hours one way just doesn't work logistically Paul Yes your next if Brian is out!
huskidrive 359

Postby Green Giant2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:26 pm

huskidrive 359 wrote:Brian you got first DIBs I remember when I bought the cab and chasis from you you made that very clear. If you are free I plan on putting the 3406 in your old truck sat. GG would be fun to have you come down for the day but 4 hours one way just doesn't work logistically Paul Yes your next if Brian is out!
i thought that encks wife said he's out if he brings more trucks home. my kennal has room. haa haa
We the unwilling, led by the unqualified ,are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.
GG2
Green Giant2

Return to Brockway Trucks Discussion