Ready, Set, Show ...

A general forum for all things Brockway.

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Ready, Set, Show ...

Postby Script Editor » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:39 am

The 'crystal' glasses are in. Crystal represents the fifteenth anniversary and since this is the fifteenth Annual National Brockway Truck Show held in Cortland, NY, the board thought it appropriate to introduce these items. These beer mugs are available for purchase now at the CNY Living History Center gift shop for $10.00 each. The wine glasses are free with a $10 admittance to the Wine Tasting event to be held Thursday August 7, 2014, 4-6 pm. After that time, Wine glasses can be purchased for $5.00 each.
Attachments
0715141134b.jpg
0715141134b.jpg (13.49 KiB) Viewed 2888 times
Script Editor

Re: Ready, Set, Show ...

Postby Script Editor » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:45 pm

The board members are busy preparing for the show weekend that begins in 21 days. As you can see the gift shop has some new items and has been restocked with some best sellers such as fleece blankets. I have not seen the new tee shirts but I am sure they are on their way. Next week the registration bags will be filled and ready to be given out on Main Street. I hope everyone has sent in their registration forms and made hotel reservations. The Jets will arrive here next week and will be here during the show again also.
I will have a membership table set up in the entrance way of the museum again but I will have specified hours that it will be 'open'. If you have renewed your membership, I will have your new card ready to hand to you. If you renew at the show I will make it for you instantly. If you would like to join at the show, I will give you a temporary one and the yearly one will be sent to you with the next Brockway Script. All memberships for the 2014-2015 year will expire in JULY. Renewals must be up to date before July 31, 2015 or you will not get a discount on show registration and no free admission to museum after July 31, 2015. The Membership table will be open Thursday August 7, 2014 from 1:00 to 4:00pm, Friday after Huskie drive until 5:30pm then open again from 7:00-8:30pm. Saturday I will be on Main Street handing out cards to those who renewed, then open at the museum for the evening taking time to eat dinner with my family, then closing at 8:30pm. I will be around there Sunday so you may still join or stop by to say hello then also. And as always, extra decals will be available for $3.00 and past issues of The Brockway Script are $5.00.
Also, there will be a Brockway weekend events information booth available to answer all you questions regarding show events such as where to park, can I register for the show, is there any dinner tickets available, can I use a wheelchair for the weekend, and so on.

Thanks and hope to see you all here,
Susan Grimm
Script Editor

Re: Ready, Set, Show ...

Postby Script Editor » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:27 pm

When the Huskies arrive at home in Cortland, please follow the parking map that was sent with the truck registrations. I hope all dinner reservations are made, if not, please call the museum at 607-299-4185.
I can't wait to see all the trucks lined up Saturday morning, and talk to all the drivers and fans Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
:lol:
Script Editor

Return to Brockway Trucks Discussion