Brockway Script Issue #3

A general forum for all things Brockway.

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Brockway Script Issue #3

Postby Script Editor » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Good evening loyal Charter Members,
The 3rd issue of The Brockway Script was mailed today after much delay at the Post Office. The high lites are an article on Shirley Randolph, recap of the Spring Fling, the open house and a recap of the 12th Brockway National Truck Show in August, along with the upcoming Grand Opening for June 8, 2012 at 1PM, the hour at which the last Brockway rolled off the assembly line 35 years ago.
You all need to be at the Grand Opening and Charter Members get in free Thursday night June 7 for a Charter Member only celebration of the "1st Annual Change of Display Reception" This will be an annual event as the Museum will change the theme of the display each year. This year the theme is for Brockways that are as original and untouched as they came from the factory.
As Charter Members know, they get priority on displaying their vehicle, the only requirement being the Brockway must stay in the Museum for the 12 month period.
Saturday as part of the 3rd Annual Spring Fling there will be an old fashion Clam Bake like Brockway used to put on for their employees. There will be a special dated souvenir for those with advanced paid reservation.
Susan & Peter
Script Editor

Re: Brockway Script Issue #3

Postby dbaldwinjr » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:14 am

Sounds like it will be one heck of a weekend. I love clams! You guys want my original 700 ser. airport truck for the next 12 months? I'll deliver it whenever you want.
dbaldwinjr

Re: Brockway Script Issue #3

Postby STRETCH » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Loook forward to my first "Script".
Sound like a busy summer this year. Can't wait!!

Stretch 8)
STRETCH

Return to Brockway Trucks Discussion