Apology

A general forum for all things Brockway.

Moderator: 359Huskidrive

Re: Apology

Postby Enckway » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 am

Good call Glen,
You are not alone here. I couldn't believe the "usual suspects" were manning the breakfast sunday morning. If they do it again next year which I hope they do,my father said he would help cook. I could bus tables or something. You sure as heck don't want me to cook!

Brian

p.s. glen-i thought about this, i think some of the southern delegates deserve a pass for driving so far?Ok maybe not emery though.
Enckway

Postby anthony masone sr » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 am

Glen it has been two years since you have been to the Brockway Museum. And in that two years you had a lot of new adventures happen for you with people that you have never met. And you coming to the show this year made a lot of people happy. You had a lot of catching up to do. And I am really happy that I had the opportunity to introduce you to Brian and Paul. And then there was Stan who waited a year to catch up with you and spend time and talk together. And then there was Clay and Tom who have not seen you in two years. So you just being there made a lot of people happy.
:arrow: Stop feeling guilty. You are a lucky man to have so many friends. So here is a kick in the butt and get outside and do some work. :lol: ha ha. your friend Tony
Tony's Brockway Pick Up
anthony masone sr

Postby Emery Johnston » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Glen, I agree with Tony!! Don't you have trees to cut?

Emery
1949 260XW Resto Project
Emery Johnston

Postby Script Editor » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:52 am

Glen,
The people who have worked at the show for the last 12 years love to do it. (Shirley and Bob Randolph especially) That is why they volunteer every year. The satisfaction of seeing the Husky Nuts having a good time is very rewarding. This is my second year actively involved and I can attest to that.
Thank you for becoming a charter member.

Thank you for your support and we are all glad you enjoyed the whole weekend,
Susan
Script Editor

Postby Huskiedrive361 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:12 am

Glen- don't beat yourself up too bad, you traveled a long way to join us at the show, so it might be a little hard to pitch in, but we gladly welcome all offers of helping hands. The show is getting so big now, we are finding that we need additional volunteers to get us through the weekend.
Stan Augustine

V360TL
Huskiedrive361

Return to Brockway Trucks Discussion